Thursday 26 November 2009

This Winter, Ecclecticize!

I've sort of been obsessed with fun bright pieces of jewelry lately, as you've probably noticed. Again, I guess I've probably been craving a little bit of colour in my life.


It's time for you to meet the latest addition to the jewelry scene, Spaniard jewelry and design sensation, Monica Vinader, whose majestic rings and other jewels alike are not only befitting of "Victorian" queens of Spain and England, but also bring the flavours of Mexico, Argentina and Marrakesh right to your fingertips thanks to a splashy selection of candy-coloured stones and perfectly-cut semi-precious drops of personality. 

When it's cold and snowy (more like rainy, yuck) outside, I say, it's all about the colours.





The above and below pieces are available now at the beautifully Christmas-decorated South Kensington Conran Shop, an always enjoyable Liberty's and at its much anticipated launch location (and for that keep your eyes peeled real wide!), the Harrods' Stone Bar!




I've recently been given a ring of hers as a present, and I must say that I'm having trouble putting it to rest at night. 



So enjoy it daytime and nighttime, with a pair of jeans or a dressy outfit! Mix and match and have fun with her pieces! The point is, ecclecticize!

2 comments:

  1. I have one necklace of hers which I adore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great on you! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete